Hooligans GP 2020 Race 3 Update: 23rd May's race is CANCELED. Next Race Date TBD Due to the CoronaVirus situation, our 2020 race plans are on hold until further notice. We will be closely monitoring the situation and following the lead of the CDC as well as our federal, state and local officials to determine when to plan the next race. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as we know. From all of us at the L-Cross Ranch we thank you for your continued support and wish all of you well.